Frequently Asked Questions
Hello, how ya doing? Got some questions? Maybe they are answered here... If not, drop us a line!
What is the benefit of a weighted doll?
According to research, certain disorders such as sensory processing disorder, Alzheimer's, dementia, and Autism Spectrum Disorder can be positively affected by items like weighted blankets and dolls. In addition, we have customers who love their weighted Babies, Bunnies, or Beasties for calming
- Plump, adorable bodies encourage pretend play and can be dressed easily
- Soft sculpted fidget fingers and toes are an outlet for busy hands
- Can be custom weighted according to your needs
- Weight available for BabydOlly Babies, Bunnies, and Beasties
Why do you work predominately with Polartec polar fleece and Poly-fil stuffing instead of natural materials?
We highly value durability and washabilty and our goal is to create toys sturdy enough for adventures. The Polartec fabric we use is made from 100% recycled fibers and both Polartec and Poly-fil are made in the USA, just like the toys that we make from them!
- Washable and durable
- Made in the USA
- Polartec is made from recycled materials and the colors are AMAZING
- Perfect Waldorf inspired vegan option
What is up with the name The Professional Bohemians?
Haha, we get this one all the time :-). We consider ourselves a healthy conundrum of wild bohemianism and steady professionalism.
1. of, relating to, or connected with a profession.
2. (of a person) engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful
plural noun: Bohemians
a person who has informal and unconventional social habits, especially an artist or writer.
(We don't always wear ties, but when we do, they are made of paper.)